Thursday 21 April 2011

A confession

Dear Blog,
I'm sorry, I've neglected you. I know I say this every time but I really will try harder to update you from now on. This is hard for me to admit, but recently I've been spending time with another blog. It's really nothing like you though and you mustn't feel threatened by it, I promise! It's just that now that I'm not around so much during the day I find it increasingly difficult to spend time with the computer. You can understand, surely, that when one has been staring at a screen all day, one does not particularly want to spend one's evenings doing the same!
I really hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me and that things can once again be how they used to be.
Sincerely, with much love and affection,
your friend,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment